February 14, 2013

Valentines Treats



Happy Valentines Day!

I kind of miss the days when I would make Valentine cards for my kids to take to school for their classmates along with a tray of cupcakes or cookies.  I wish there were all the fabulous stamping products available then that there are now.  Even though they are teenagers now they still look forward to a treat on Valentines from their Number One Valentine--Mom!


I also have a couple of pillow boxes for then, the one with ribbon is Brooklyn's with nail polish inside and Ben's has the 'manly' twine with a gift card for the bulk store to buy study food.




Cardstock:  Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned paper: Secret Crush Heartbeat (Pink Paislee)
Dies: Framed Out #11
other: glassine bags



15 comments :

Lisa Elton said...

A bag of Hershey's Kisses can't be beat! Very cute Tracey ~ Happy Valentines Day!

Joyce said...

You are number one mom. These bags are so cute, and who wouldn't want all that chocolate.

Leigh Penner said...

Looks like we were totally on the same wave length with our treats this year, Tracey! I love your packaging toppers!

Emily Keaton said...

Totally cute! Chocolate? Yum!

Annette Allen said...

so fun.. I love your treat bags and they are filled with yummies..

Happy Valentines Day..

Alanna said...

How adorable. I'm sure your kids loved them.

Kim Heggins said...

Awesome treats for Valentine's Day! So creative and beautiful and I am sure who ever receives these will have your heart forever. Sorry to be behind in comments again, need to stop this late night partying!

Renee said...

Perfect!!
And of course the kids loved them...
I see chocolate! :)
The baby child grabbed his before breakfast and was wolfing it down so fast...
I'm sure his teacher didn't like me today since he was hyped up on a chocolate breakfast! :)
Happy Valentine's, Sweet Friend! :)

Marybeth said...

Love your treat projects . The bags full of kisses look wonderful and the nail polish box i s just perfect! Happy Valentine’s Day!

Tracy Ercole said...

Your kids are very lucky! The bags look fantastic and I just LOVE the pillow boxes :)

Janet's Joy said...

I love these treat ideas!

Jean said...

Fantastic packaging - I'm sure your kids appreciated them.

Kelly Griglione said...

Yeah, I would totally hoard this patterned paper. Good for you for using it!! Love your notebook paper hearts too : )

Michelle said...

Oooh, yum, yum, yum!!! Such a sweet treat, Tracey!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Valentines. ;-) I'm sure they were appreciated!