May 14, 2014

The Card Concept Challenge #10 - Use of Coffee Theme

IMG_4614


It is time for The Card Concept challenge #10 and we are brewing up a storm with this theme:




Amy Tsuruta is joining us this challenge as our Clean & Layered Guest Designer!

Here is how I was inspired, I wanted my card to be bright like the colours in the inspiration photo. We all have friends that we keep saying `let`s get together` but time keeps marching on. I have a friend that I used to have coffee with once a week when she was only working 3 days a week.  Since she has started working 4 days a week, there isn`t as much time for coffee! So this is going too be dropped in her mailbox tomorrow.


tracey_CC10Z

20 comments :

cm said...

Love your pair of coffee cups; an invitation that would certainly be accepted!! Fabulous!
c

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING those colorful cozies!!!!

Ardyth said...

Love the clever use of the two coffee cups to represent the friends getting together!

Marybeth said...

Simply stated! Love it!

Cathy Weber said...

Those little coffee mugs are so cute...and I really like the sparkly sequins scattered (carefully placed) in just the right spots!

~amy~ said...

Yay! So thrilled to be playing along with you lovely ladies! Awesome card, love the added sequins and I need to ink up that coffee set!

Annette Allen said...

such a cute card.. love those coffee cups..

Lisa Elton said...

CAS cuteness Tracey!!

Alanna said...

Super cute card Tracey.

Kara said...

Ok! Let's! {get together that is;)}

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet and so much fun...when and where are we meeting?

Deepti said...

Love the duo of coffee cups :)

Joyce said...

This is so very cute--Love the colors you chose, and of course, the sequins. Have fun on your coffee date.

Kristie Goulet said...

This is perfection, Tracey! LOVE it!

Maria said...

Fab CAS card...love the coffee cups in bright color!

Anita in France said...

Lovely, Tracey ... your crisp, bright card is such a great way to express (hahaha!) coffee with friends! Anita :)

Unknown said...

Perfect!

Barb Ghig said...

Another really fabulous card, Tracey! I love your CAS design, and the color combo is fabulous!

I Card Everyone said...

Tracey I love your card, and really love your sentiments. I, too, have a bff that I don't get to see often... you've made me miss her more =[ Wish we were closer, I'd love to have coffee with you =] Thanks for your inspiration, as always.

Carol L said...

You do CAS so well, and this sweet card proves it! I love the whole idea of having coffee together with a friend, and I can't imagine a nicer way to express it to someone than with a card like this!!