October 21, 2016

Tag You're It #58 - REMINDER

Happy Friday!

There is still time to play along at Tag You're It for challenge #58. We have Leigh Penner as our Featured Artist this time and she created the most beautiful tag.



I wanted to create my tag using a darker colour like Leigh did so I used kraft cardstock. Leigh's tag was cut from patterned paper so I white embossed my images to replicate the look. The stamp set is Autumn Abundance by Papertrey Ink. My Hero Arts/Stamptember Happy Thanksgiving sentiment was cut from green cardstock and then I added a few enamel dots in yellow and red.

Thanks Leigh for the inspiration.

 tracey_TYI#58

I just got home on Thursday afternoon after being away for just over a week. I got to go away on a crafty getaway to Wichita, Kansas! Spending 5 days crafting with some amazing ladies was so much fun and Laurie Willison and Amy Kolling were the perfect hostesses! We were so lucky to have beautiful weather. My trip started with a hiccup  as I had to get my car towed the evening before my flight, fortunately I was almost into the city so family was able to pick me up. My car was finally ready on Wednesday afternoon so today I was happy to be back home again.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

11 comments :

I Card Everyone said...

OOOOh do I LOve that leafy stamp, Tracey! Perfectly embossed .. gorgeous tag!
=]

Bobby said...

I love the simplicity of your tag, Tracey. I'm sorry about the car but glad it didn't make you miss your fantastic week with the girls.

Maria said...

Sounds like you had a great craft getaway...how fun!! Your tag is lovely with the embossed greenery! Love the touch of color with the sentiment and dots, too!

sansuey said...

That stamp looks so pretty in white against the brown. I really like what you did!

Lisa Elton said...

I love white on kraft, this is pretty!

Susan S said...

Love this tag - simple yet lovely (where is the stamp from - it is gorgeous). Thanks.

TK said...

What a sweet tag! Love the white on kraft, and a pop of color!

Lisa Lara said...

I love your kraft tag with the enamel dots Tracey!

Anita in France said...

Soft, delicate and so lovely, Tracey ... a gorgeous tag! Sounds as though you had a fabulous time in Kansas, despite that hiccup with the car ... it's just so much fun to make cards with crafty friends! Hugs, Anita :)

Joyce said...

Beautiful tag, Tracey. Love the white embossing on the kraft.

Susan said...

Such a pretty tag. Love that kraft cardstock!